48 Fields Farm is a rustic barn wedding venue in Virginia. It’s a lovely place to host a wedding (bucolic, if you will) and it’s actually located in Northern Virginia wine country. People can get touchy about “Virginia” vs. “Northern Virginia.”
The tagline on the 48 Fields Farm website is “…rustic doesn’t have to mean roughing it” and I can confirm that statement to be true. The barn has air conditioning. Enough said.
Read on for some amazingly useful information, as well as a plethora of 48 Fields wedding photos (hello, #inspo)!
48 Fields Wedding Cost
So, how much does a Virginia barn wedding at the 48 Fields Farm cost? Check out this super handy table below.
They also offer a weekday or Sunday elopement package for $3,000 which includes the following:
- Venue (of course)
AND, their website has something I’ve never seen for any venue: a pricing calculator! Using this tool, you can more accurately calculate the total cost of hosting a wedding at 48 Fields.
Additional Information about 48 Fields
48 Fields Farm “…host[s] unforgettable barn weddings for couples who want to impress their guests in a relaxed, authentic, and fun environment.”
The farm consists of a dual-level white barn with more than 4,500 square feet and a lot of natural light, a farmhouse built in 1920, a ceremony lawn, and a separate, smaller barn for cocktails.
One very important bit of info is that dogs are ALLOWED. So, please bring #AllTheDogs.
What’s Included with a 48 Fields Wedding?
Here’s a wonderfully thorough list from their website showing what’s included in the wedding package:
- 12 hours of exclusive access
- Heat and air conditioning for both the lower and upper dairy barn, as well as the farmhouse and luxury restrooms trailers
- Indoor and outdoor locations
- Farm house for getting ready
- All tables and chairs
- A collection of decor to borrow
- Wheelchair accessible barn
- Bistro lights and uplighting
- Custom-made wood bars
- BYO beer, wine, and liquor
- Venue manager on-site all day
- Complimentary parking
- Ceremony rehearsal time
- Access for engagement photos
- Recommended vendor discounts
There are a variety of spaces available for your ceremony and reception at the farm:
Dairy Barn (Lower Level)
- 125 seated for the ceremony
- 75 seated for the reception
- 150 for dancing
Dairy Barn (Upper Level)
- 150 seated for the ceremony
- 125 seated for the reception using long tables
- 30 seated for the reception using round tables
- 150 seated for a lawn ceremony
- 150 seated for the reception
- 150 standing
48 Fields Farm is located at 43372 Spinks Ferry Road in Leesburg. However, GPS can be inaccurate so keep your eye out for the Lost Creek and Hidden Brook wineries – 48 Fields is located 1/4 mile past their entrances.
Here’s a map for reference.
48 Fields Farm is a very popular venue so I recommend reaching out as early as possible if you’re interested in having your venue there!
If you found this helpful, you can find more of my venue articles here.
I’m Chris and I’m a Washington DC wedding photographer. My mission is to capture bold, modern, and distinctive photos for unconventional couples. I want to make you look epic, awesome, amazing, beautiful, and dapper – all the things you like and none of the things you don’t. Most importantly, I want to capture what makes you you.