I’ll be the first to admit that I hate writing. I never thought I was very good at it. I’d rather post nothing but high resolution photos…but here goes!
I’m Chris. Logically, I am the photographer in Chris Ferenzi Photography. I’ve been shooting part-time since 2005 (covering everything from sports to weddings) and full-time since November 2016.
I came up with a list of topics I plan to write about at some point in the next few months. Let’s just assume that I’ll also be posting tons of photos from various shoots. The ideas listed below are more “hey let’s be friends!” posts.
- My backstory and journey to now
- The Jump to Full-Time
- Adventures in Networking
- The Nitty Gritty of Self-Employment
- Nerdery! This will be more me-related than business-related but I’m sorta awesome so everyone obviously wants to know what my nerdy interests are. Here’s a sampling:
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Anything with a microprocessor
- Books! Just what it sounds like. I might make this a recurring post. No book club, just some incredibly short reviews of awesome (predominantly sci-fi) books.
- Movies! See above, but replace “book” with “movie”.
- Dogs are awesome. My dog Jadzia is especially awesome. Bonus points if you know what her name means. I’ll be posting quite frequently about how awesome she is. There will be many photos.
I reserve the right to add other random topics at my leisure.
There we go. My first non-photo post is complete. Success! Win! Hella productive.
Next time I’ll be writing about my first camera and why I enjoy photography.